The PMINAC Elections Committee is proud to call for nominations to join the PMINAC Board of Directors!
All Chapter Members in good standing and reside in the chapter area are eligible to stand for election.
Good things happen when you get involved with PMI...
- A chance to serve the project management community and give back to the profession.
- An opportunity to make a difference in the Northern Alberta region.
- Joining a vital, active, close-knit, and fun-loving Board of Directors!
- Taking on a challenge to provide leadership and grow your skills and knowledge with mentoring from the team!
- Receive fantastic support from the PMI Leadership Institute, which is purpose-driven to support Chapter Leaders.
- Be exposed to opportunities to meet and network with fellow Chapter Leaders from around the world!
- Grow your own personal network and your personal brand!
- Make new friendships and memories that will last a lifetime!
In accordance with our Chapter By-Laws we are seeking nominations for the following board positions:
For a one-year term which then auto-rolls into subsequent one-year terms as President and Past President:
For two-year terms:
For one-year terms:
In 2021, we will again utilize Electronic Balloting for Chapter Elections to allow ALL Chapter members to enjoy the right and privilege to cast their votes.
- Call for Nominations Period Opens – February 23, 2021
- Nomination Period Ends – April 4, 2021
- Voting Period Begins – April 26, 2021
- Voting Period Ends – May 11, 2021
Thank you for your continued support and please contact Sandeep Sharma, Board Elections Director if you have any questions about the Chapter Election!