The 2021 PMP Examination Changes Explained
Date: 17 December 2020
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Speakers: Rhodora Funcion and Mahfuzur Rahman
Synopsis: As a project manager, your job has changed. The world has evolved and has changed. PMI® conducts research every 3 – 5 years to understand the changes in professional progression, the impact of emerging trends, and the responsibilities of PM. Similar research was conducted in 2015 and resulted in the current PMP exam content outline.
Industry-leading experts around the world have worked with PMI to define the PMP of the future. As part of the result of this research was the publication of a new PMP Examination Content Outline in June of 2019, and on 2 January 2021, this new outline will lead to an updated PMP exam.
We expect PMBOK v7 to be available during Q2 of 2021; so, expect to have PMBOK v6 until the beginning of 2022
Join Mahfuzur and Rhodora, our in-house resident experts as they take you through the new exam content outline. Together, since 2014, the chapter study group has produced over 300 PMP Certifications and counting.
- PMINAC Member since 2013; PMP® Certified since June 2019
- Volunteer with PMINAC as Lead Facilitator - Fall 2019
- Director, Study Group since January 2020 to Present
- 16+ years in healthcare and manufacturing
- Current: AHS; Provincial Project Manager, Improving Health Outcomes Together (IHOT) for Quality & Healthcare Improvement portfolio
- Past: Jamieson Natural Sources; International Regulatory Affairs, Scientific & Technical Dept.
- ~A vitamin manufacturing company in Windsor, Ontario
- Executive Board: Emerging Health Leaders – Director of Social Media
- Currently enrolled with the University of Fredericton, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the University of Alberta, Faculty of Extension – Advanced Leadership Certificate Program
- PMP since 2015, ITIL Expert
- Volunteer with PMINAC since 2015
- 18+ Years of experience in IT
- Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Ops Manager, Release Manager, IT Controls, Risk Management, Governance
- Worked in Global space for DELL, IBM and PepsiCo delivering Multi Million IT Projects
- Process Champion, and Change Agent with a passion for inspiring teams, and professionals to stretch the boundaries of purpose, capability, opportunity, and looking forward to taking VP Certification Support to a new level.
- Hobbies: Process Automation, Fishing and Hunting, Audio Books, and Learning unique skills