November 2020 - Community of Practice (CoP)
Journey from Project to Product through Continuous Product Oriented Practice
Defining product value and the journey of building a product can get complicated early on. The path of an entrepreneur and Product Teams is challenging; Continuous Product Oriented Practice to support the project managers integrates tools and techniques which leads the path from project to product
- Identifying the shortest path to realizing “value”, taking a unified approach to product planning, product design, development, and the deployment process.
- It can help the team avoid waste during the product lifecycle and focus on delivery of value with the highest scores.
- Finding the values that matter to the end-user in the early phases. If we fail, we fail at a fast pace, early on.
- Ensuring “product values” take priority not features, not tasks, not sprints.
- Creating a context driven, continuous product canvas which continuously advocates investing in incremental value based on the highest scores.
- Integrating Agile, DevOps and Design thinking together to create an umbrella practice.
Date; 19 November 2020
Time; 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Speaker: Garima Bajpai
- Industry Speaker – Digital Twin, Product Practices, AI-Ops, DevOps
- Women IT awards (WIT -Canada) – Nominated for Young leader of the year 2019
- Women in Communication Mentor (WCT-FCT) -Canada Chapter
- Co-Founder of DevOps Community of Practice -Canada (500+ Leadership contributors)
- Co-Organiser DevOps Summit – Canada
- Board Member Capital Carbon Consulting
- Mentor Applied Data Science
11-19-2020 12:00 pm
Event End Date
11-19-2020 1:00 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
11-19-2020 11:30 am