Are you an experienced project management employee or are you interested in Advancing your career as Agile Certified Practitioner? Have you thought about getting PMI-ACP® certified?
The Project Management Institute Northern Alberta Chapter (PMINAC) offer to help with your preparation to obtain PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® Certification that shall help you advance in your career!
PMINAC sponsors a study group with a planned commencement date from October 4, 2022. Please Come join the study group by signing up!
What is the PMINAC Study Group?
Open to all members* of the PMINAC Chapter, the PMINAC Study Group hosts 8-week study groups to help students prepare for the PMI-ACP Certification Exam (PMI-ACP®). The Study Group is hosted and facilitated by PMINAC Volunteers who already have obtained their PMI-ACP® Certification are experienced in the discipline of project management.
How does it work?
Through the 07 weeks of study, PMINAC volunteer facilitators will provide overview presentations for each of the chapters in the Agile Practice Guide (2017) to relay the foundation and basics to the students. Along the way, the facilitators will provide tips and tricks for the exam prep and highlight key learning areas. The tables are then turned during each session for the students to present the chapter to the class. Additionally, each session will have an exam at the beginning of the class where students test their knowledge and a 100-questions final exam on the last day as a final preparation.
This study group is NOT an in-class training by instructors, but a highly interactive study group facilitated by PMINAC experienced volunteers and study group participants. The sessions are designed to assist in your study preparation to obtain your PMI-ACP®. You will be required to study all chapters of the PMI-AGILE GUIDE® - Latest Edition over the 7 sessions and write the final exam.
$100 plus GST for the cost of study material including exam simulator.
Testimonials from participants
- “The success rate of the study group is amazing!! Thank you so much to you and your team for organizing the session and helping us succeed!
- “I am extremely grateful to the PMINAC team volunteers for spending their valuable time in helping and coaching each one of us to enable us get through this exam successfully. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.”
Time Frame & Location:
Every TUESDAY Evening’s – VIRTUAL
Eligibility Criteria and Registrations
* Online registrations will be open. Please ensure you fulfill both criteria prior to registering:
1. Your PMI number along with confirmation of PMINAC membership until September 30, 2022, and
2. Eligibility letter from PMI indicating your acceptance to schedule the exam (Sample PMI Exam Eligibility)
3. Date and time you booked your exam.
It’s a First come – First serve basis for the participants who meet the above criteria shall submit with the PROOF of the above-noted pre-requisites
Note: We Encourage Participant’s Early Registration as there are very LIMITED spots available.
Happy Studying everyone!!!
The Agile Practice Guide contains the following sections:
|Event End Date||11-22-2022|
|Registration Start Date||08-15-2022 6:00 am|
|Cut off date||09-30-2022 11:55 pm|
|Individual Price||Members only (printed materials+exams)|