Have you been putting off writing your PMP exam for some time?
Maybe you do not have time to study, probably you are looking for the best course available, may be the price is an issue, possibly you are worried about Agile questions, or you are trying to do it on your own.
Look no more, Performance Excellence and Edmonton Construction Association are offering a unique PMP guided program that will address all the above issues, and help you achieve this PMP goal in 2022. 3 courses organized starting January 15, April 09, and September 24
So what is special about this guided study program that makes it unique
1. The instructor will provide you with a structured guidance to study and write and pass the exam in 3 months
2. We limit registration to 15 participants. You get the personal attention from Dr Fahmy during the course until you pass the exam
3. Course is 6 days (42Hours). Extra day allows you to miss one day and still get credit for the 35 hours required
4. Our teaching reinforces understanding and comprehending the exam materials. We start with the basics
5. Course covers How to study and how to answer exam question
6. Offer a bonus half day Agile exam course material review
7. At end of each day participants receive a list of homework assignment to endure material coverage and study
8. Participants will receive access to two PMP mock exams to confirm their readiness to write exam.
Want to learn more? Join us for a virtual PMP exam Information session. Two dates to choose from:
Dec. 09. 2021 @ 12:00-1.30 PM – MST-Edmonton time
Register in advance for this meeting:
Grab the opportunity to earn your PMP certification Now, you will be glad you did.
|Event Date||12-09-2021 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||12-09-2021 1:30 pm|