Eligibility Criteria for Learners
- The applicant needs to have valid PMI and PMINAC memberships
- Members from Fort McMurray members are also eligible
What is in it for you - Learners
- Develop your career
- Expand Your network
- Broaden your knowledge
- Professional growth
- Earn PDU’s
- Learn from the experienced PM’s
- Improve your communication skills
Sign up as a Learner
(Please note, we are currently not receiving applications for learners. Please check back later)
- Fill and submit the “Sign Up as a Learner” form.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your application submission.
- The mentorship Program Manager will validate your eligibility.
- Once the validation is complete, an email will be sent to you along with a Confidentiality Agreement and Conflict of Interest to fill out and submit.
- Once the forms are received, an email will be sent to you along with the contact details of your Mentor.
- Learners can earn up to one PDU per Hour
- Learners can apply for the PDU’s under the category – Education, and sub-category - Informal learning
- For more information on PDU’s, please refer to CCR Handbook page - 10,12,6. CCR Handbook is also available to download here.