Don’t let anything stop you from volunteering… Just do it!
The More You Give, The More You’ll Get!
Available Volunteers opportunities at PMI Northern Alberta chapter:
Director Board Support
The Director Board Support is primarily responsible for Board meeting logistics, including agenda preparation in consultation with the President (or designate), taking Board meeting minutes and arranging catering, if applicable. The Director Board Support is also responsible for taking minutes for the Annual General Meeting.
The Seminar Director is responsible for identifying, scheduling, planning, and managing chapter workshop & Seminar events.
Seminar team Coordinator
Work with seminar director to plan and deliver Chapter events such as , Seminar , workshops
Get involved, have fun, be a volunteer and join us today
All volunteer positions at our Chapter are available through PMI Volunteer Resource Management System – VRMS
Benefits of Volunteering:
2. Learn new skills
3. Enhance business and career
4. Build experience
5. Enhance resume
6. Contribute to your profession
7. Receive recognition
8. Access to PMI Resources (Leadership Development, PMI Learn, VRMS)
9. Earn PDUs
To Get Started
- View the VRMS Guide for detailed instructions on how to use the system.
- Log into the VRMS using your PMI.org username and password.
- Update your volunteer profile by uploading your resume, updating your volunteer service history, and checking off your areas of interest.
- Search and apply for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
- You will receive email notifications when new opportunities are posted that match your interests. Once you apply, you will receive email notifications regarding the status of your application.
For more information on the VRMS, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.