- Go to www.pmi.org
- Click on Membership Tab
- Click Join or Renew today
- Choose the plan that best suits your needs – individual, student, or retiree.
- If you clicked on “Individual”, go to “Individual Membership” and “Add to Cart”.
- At this time, the “Community Membership” option allows you to define any additional memberships you wish to sign up for, including SIGs, Colleges and Chapters. Click on “Browse Communities.”
- To join PMINAC, click on “Chapters” and locate the PMINAC under “North America > Alberta > Northern Alberta”. Click “Add to Cart”. A $30 fee will be added to your membership.
- You must use a credit card to pay the appropriate fees.
- Once you have enrolled through this online registration and have selected PMINAC as your chapter membership, PMI International will complete the paperwork and download your membership information to PMINAC.
While you are waiting to receive your first communication from PMINAC, please visit our website regularly to remain up to date on current and future events.
If you have technical difficulties while completing your application please direct questions to PMI Customer Service.