PMI Northern Alberta Chapter
With more than half a million members in over 200 countries, PMI is the leading membership association for the project management profession. PMI is actively engaged in advocacy for the profession, setting professional standards, conducting research and providing access to a wealth of information and resources. PMI also promotes career and professional development and offers certification, networking and community involvement opportunities.
For more than 50 years, PMI has advanced the careers of practitioners who make project management indispensable for business results.
PMI professionals come from virtually every major industry including, aerospace, automotive, business management, construction, engineering, financial services, information technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and telecommunications. For information on the benefits of joining PMI, visit the PMI website.
The Northern Alberta Chapter is made up of over 1800 members and serves the large geographic area of Northern Alberta and NWT. Although most events take place in Edmonton, there are a significant number of members from Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, and Yellowknife.
Benefits of membership in PMINAC include:
- Reduced prices for many Chapter events, workshops, and conferences!
- Accreditation information available to all interested potential applicants, as well as PMP and ACP study group program to provide peer support through the certification process.
- A Mentorship Program that engages members and encourages interaction between members both new and established.
- A strong network in Northern Alberta and beyond that is important in building strength in the project management sector. A strong diverse membership base increases the credibility and viability of project managers within the associated areas.
- A centralized local source to fulfill requirements for Professional Development Units (PDUs) through activities including education, volunteer opportunities and conference events.
- Consistent standards and shared best practices between project managers in northern Alberta corporations and businesses.
- Credibility in project management processes within corporations as a result of affiliation and association with PMINAC.
There are also exclusive offers to PMINAC members from our partners:
- Free Resume Review by Edmonton Resume Services
- Home, Car, and Personal Health insurance at a discounted rate by Johnson Insurance
* Log in as a member to see how to access these benefits.
More details can be found at the Membership Brochure.
Interested? Add the PMINAC Northern Alberta Chapter to your PMI membership NOW at https://www.pmi.org/membership/join