Eligibility Criteria for Mentors
- The applicant needs to have valid PMI & PMINAC memberships
- Members from Fort McMurray are also eligible
- The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of PM experience
- Hold any Valid PMI certification
What is in it for you - Mentors
- Professional growth
- Broaden your knowledge
- Improve communication skills
- Improve leadership skills
- Giving it back to your community
- Earn PDU’s
- Improve your coaching skills
- Mentors can earn up to one PDU per hour
- Mentors can apply for the PDU’s under the categories – “Education, Share the knowledge, and Giving it back”
- For more information on PDU’s, please refer to CCR Handbook page no. - 10,12,6. CCR Handbook is also available to download here.
Sign up as a Mentor
- Fill in and submit the “Sign Up as a Mentor” form. Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for mentors
- An email will be sent to you confirming your application submission.
- The mentorship program manager will validate your eligibility.
- Once the validation is complete, an email will be sent to you along with a Confidentiality Agreement and Conflict of Interest and Media Consent form to fill out and submit.
- A Photo and Bio will be requested for your web page profile.