PMI Northern Alberta Chapter
Learners Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Learners
- The applicant needs to have valid PMI and PMINAC memberships
- Members from Fort McMurray members are also eligible
What is in it for you - Learners
- Develop your career
- Expand Your network
- Broaden your knowledge
- Professional growth
- Earn PDU’s
- Learn from the experienced PM’s
- Improve your communication skills
Sign up as a Learner
Applications for learners are closed! Deadline: August 12, 2023!
- An email will be sent to you confirming your application submission.
- The mentorship Program Manager will validate your eligibility.
- Once the validation is complete, an email will be sent to you along with a Confidentiality Agreement and Conflict of Interest to fill out and submit.
- Once the forms are received, an email will be sent to you along with the contact details of your Mentor.
We will try our best to meet your mentor preference. However, no guarantees that the preferred mentor will be the matched mentor.
- Learners can earn up to one PDU per Hour
- Learners can apply for the PDU’s under the category – Education, and sub-category - Informal learning
- For more information on PDU’s, please refer to CCR Handbook page - 10,12,6. CCR Handbook is also available to download here.